Are they having disciplinary problems or being denied the services they need?


We can help:

  • Obtain an individualized education plan (IEP) for your child

  • Enforce an existing IEP for your child

  • Ensure that your child has access to a meaningful and appropriate public education, including 504 Plans and Disciplinary Proceedings.

Legal Services can help your child gain access to the services they need in public school.

To get started, visit here